Posted to alt.home.repair
zek zek is offline

Default Brad nailer tool

On Jan 14, 8:20*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Anthony wrote:
How does this tool work? Where does it get its power from? Home Depot
has it on sale for $89, a 18-gauge kit. You must by now know, that i
am completely in the dark about this tool. LOL

Of course Harbor Freight has a perfectly adequate 18-Gauge brad nailer for
less than twenty bucks.http://www.harborfreight.com/18-gaug...ler-66995.html

With the money you save, you'll have enough left over to buy a compressor to
power the nailerhttp://www.harborfreight.com/1-3-hp-3-gallon-100-psi-oilless-air-comp...

AND still have money for the accessories (fittings, hoses, etc.) AND enough
money to buy the nails, staples, and brads that it shoots.

I have a little compressor I bought at a local builders store.
Smaller than that one. It takes forever to pump up. With the Harbor
Freight
fittings, there was little build up. They seem to leak. I get by just
fine in the garage
with the 3 HP though using the same fittings.

greg