Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Brad nailer tool

On Jan 14, 7:50*am, Anthony wrote:
On Jan 13, 10:31*pm, Smitty Two wrote:

In article
,

*DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Jan 13, 7:38*pm, Anthony wrote:
How does this tool work? Where does it get its power from? Home Depot
has it on sale for $89, a 18-gauge kit. You must by now know, that i
am completely in the dark about this tool. LOL

" Where does it get its power from?"

It uses electricity.

No, wait, it uses air.

No, wait, it's cordless.

No, wait, it uses diesel fuel.

No, wait. it's just a really expensive hammer.

err...how about a link or a model number so we can see what tool you
are talking about?

Boy, Derby, how lazy can you get? All you had to do was go to the home
depot website, search for brad nailer, then look through the 30 or so
hits to see that all 3 of the ones for $89 are pneumatic. Sheesh, and
you call yourself a DIY guy.

Um, Anthony? See the little tail on that nailer? It's a pneumatic
fitting.

Thanks, Smitty Two, the only one here with class.

Smitty's the *only* one here with class?

I wonder how the other folks who hang around a.h.r feel about that
comment.

Never mind, I'm sure they care about as much as I do.