Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Automatic fire sprinklers

"Evan" wrote in message

Sounds like just more pipes to burst, particularly in a second home.
More
nannyism for the government.

LOL... Sounds like you think you are in an area where public safety
budgets have not been cut yet... It is either raise tax rates even
more
or start cutting even on the essential services like police and
fire...

Some people are always looking for opportunities to whine about the gubmint
whether they have a good reason or not.

Some friends of ours just lost almost everything they own when an electrical
fire in the garage (idiot landlord saving money by having a relative do
electrical work that turned out to be grossly sub-code) spread into the
attic of the attached house before anyone even noticed. If one person
hadn't smelled smoke and awakened the rest of the family.... If I were
building a house I'd happily pay for a fire suppression system, it sure
beats burning to death.