Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Harbor Freight Expansion

Tony Miklos wrote:

I've done that numerous times while still in the first line that was
moving too slow. Mostly at grocery stores.

Not long ago I pulled up to the "10 Items or Less" area.

My mistake.

The lady in front of my had about 62 things and the clerk wasn't too
diligent about enforcing the rules.

"Bet you've never been praised for your math skills," I volunteered.

"What?" she retorted.

"You're in the wrong line. This is the No-Fool checkout counter," I
observed.

She indignantly retored: "If you say one more thing I'm going to call the
manager!"

"One more thing."

"Call the manager!" the witch shrieked at the clerk.

"Oh, shut up, bitch, or I'll hit you in the goddamn mouth."

(Just kidding on that last)