Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Can one breathe industrial oxygen

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:58:24 -0600, Ignoramus2894

On 2011-01-13, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 08:56:43 -0600, Ignoramus2894

On 2011-01-13, Larry Jaques wrote:
Goodonya, mate. Now if we can wean you from your libby left
newspaper, we might open your eyes a bit more about the damage The
Chosen One has done (and is doing) to the country and the world.

The only newspaper that I read is Wall Street Journal.

Then where do you get all your Chosen One info? (What newspapers does
your wife read?)

I personally think for myself.

I get facts from media.

I do not get opinions from media, like Fox News viewers.

Why is he such a hero for you? I only wish he were anything close to
that. I had hopes when he was elected but soon lost all of those.

He is a great president, promoting well being of the United States in
very difficult circumstances. Economic recovery is solidly under way
and we have reached the pre-depression level of GDP. He is also very
honest, unlike his predecessor. Avoids doing anything disruptively
radical.

I have this wonderful swampland which would be the perfect location
for your new home...

--
A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on.
-- William S. Burroughs