Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff[_20_] Jeff[_20_] is offline

Default Tnut

Jon Elson wrote in
:

On 01/11/2011 03:47 PM, Janna wrote:

Thanks to you all for remembering teenut again this year. He
obviously made a big impact on a lot of lives with his contributions
here, and it means so much to me to see that he's not been forgotten,
10 years on.

GASP! Has it been TEN years? Really hard to believe! I guess I am
one of those who took his presence for granted, and then suddenly he
was gone!

Jon

Ten years, wow, some things seem like yesterday...

Sorry to join this party so late, just happened to be browsing through.
Whenever something goes wrong, I search for Teenuts postings first to see
what I screwed up. I regularly have to reread his advice on using the
parting tool.