Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Gun lobby always wins

On 1/13/2011 9:08 AM, Jim Yanik wrote:
z wrote in
:

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 10:14:41 -0800, wrote:

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 05:40:56 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 21:18:36 -0800, wrote:

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 23:34:08 -0500, wrote:

'the 18th amendment is hereby REPEALED'

oh. you didnt know that...

uh huh.

Does Congress just conduct a "ruling"?

try reading the constitution before blowing off your bazoo, OK?

Let me guess. Congress _legislates_. Courts do the _"ruling"_ on those
laws.

yeah. let me know when it gets repealed, OK?

I see you snipping the thread again. Give me the name of one member
of Congress that would be dumb enough to suggest repealing the 2nd
Amendment.

Well, if Guam can capsize...

Dianne Feinstein-CA,Charles Schumer-NY,Frank Lautenberg-NJ,Carolyn
McCarthy-NY,for starters.

Feinstein said once on 60 Minutes "If I had the votes,it would be "turn 'em
all in,America.""

Sadly, one day enough politicians like Feinstein will be in power at the
same time, and they will try. That is why I tell people to keep their
mouths shut about the guns they own, don't display them, etc. We are all
better off if the PTB just aren't sure who has guns at home and who
doesn't. 'Gun? What gun?'

--
aem sends...