Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Gun lobby

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...

Every one predicts that with overwhelming Republican majorities in both
houses of our legislature plus a Republican governor, we'll be able to get
more common-sense gun laws on the books.

Has Gov. Perry decided Texas should remain within the Union after all?

Such things as concealed carry on college campuses, open carry, restoring
the right to felons, and so forth.

Excuse me, restoring the right to felons?

Today, in all states but two (Wisconsin and Illinois), plus the District
of Columbia, it is possible for a private citizen to carry a pistol
concealed.

Possible, but not likely in some may-issue states and quite a pain in the
butt in others. 8,000,000 million people in New Jersey and less than 1,000
CCW permits--what does that tell you?