Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Meat Plow[_5_] Meat Plow[_5_] is offline

Default AA-sized conductor (fake battery) wanted

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:01:01 +0100, Eldor wrote:

Hello all NG

I am looking for a fake AA battery, i.e. a conductor of the same size,
so that I can put it in an AA battery holder and have a lower voltage
(N-1 x 1.5V) . Actually I want multiple of them so that I can make a
"configurable voltage" battery.

I have looked around but I can't find it. Does anybody know any?

Alternatively I could look for a battery which can be charged at various
voltage levels, but it needs to hold a significant charge at any voltage
level. I don't think it exists.

Thanks for any help

Radio Shack used to sell them.