Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Can one breathe industrial oxygen

"Pete C." wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Don Foreman wrote:

Perhaps that's why we're seeing all the wailing about "senseless
murders" in AZ, as opposed to more sensible murders?

The MSM always ignores the more sensible murders. ;-)

Oddly enough, I've noted a number of reports of effective defensive gun
use in the MSM media (CNN and local stations mostly) over the past year
or so.

Unfortunately they still quite small number when compared to their
usual 'Guns are evil' stories.

Just like one of the local weathermen who has to rant about 'Global
Warming' every time we break another low temperature record.

Teflon coated.