Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Electric Shavers - mens views needed

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 06:33:41 +0000, MM wrote:

Aye, I'm glad to say that my kids will talk to me about anything,
even my daughter and The Curse.

That is a very enlightened point of view. However, there are the
"child protection" nutters out there who would consider such frank
discussion between a father and his daughter a bit weird.

Such nutters can go jump in a lake. I hope it reflects the level of
trust between us. If we can talk about things like that hopefully she
will feel able to talk about other far more important things that
will come along in the future.

I do wish there were more like you.

We've always made the effort to talk about anything in an open,
truthfull and adult manner. OK the finer details of some subjects
might get glossed over or even omitted but if a direct question is
asked it will get answered.

--
Cheers
Dave.