Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default The friggin' gun nuts and political "experts / authorities" are spoiling this newsgroup!!

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

But sometimes a defective will post something that SEEMS sort-of reasonable
on its face but causes those of us with knowledge or experience in the
matter to stand up on our hind legs and scream "May your thigh fills up with
salt water!"

Oh, you mean like a Republican? I try to ignore those, too. OT is OT, it
doesn't belong here, and responding to offer your own misguided view is
NOT helpful. Chain-jerking doesn't last long when the jerker doesn't
feel any backlash.

Now g'head, try some new behaviour, and don't respond to this. The first
non-response is the hardest, but you can do it. Fondle a gun instead or
something. Pretty soon you'll be ignoring political and gun threads with
the best of us.