Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Harbor Freight Expansion

In article ,
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

"SMS" wrote in message

Their store in Newark (CA) that I've been going to is very poorly managed,
so hopefully the one near me will be better. Last time I was in the Newark
store, there was one cashier open, with a long line, and five employees
(including two cashiers and an assistant manager) having a gab fest behind
another register. When it was my turn, the cashier said, sorry I'm closed,
and another cashier opened and immediately had a long line. I gave up and
told the cashier, "you can have someone put all this stuff back, I'm not
waiting a second time in a line that long."

I would have had the manager there real quick. No way that is acceptable
once you are in line. The twit behind the counter was not trained well, nor
was a manager that would let that happen.

B of A is like that, and the managers don't care. Last time I ventured
into that god awful place was about 8 yrs. ago. I stood in line for a
teller for more than 1/2 hr., while a dozen desk jockeys surfed the web,
chatted on the phone, and organized their pencil trays. I raised hell
and was told, "oh, those people aren't tellers." Bull****. Maybe HF
would jump if a customer squeaked, but customer service is not the
business norm in many organizations.