Posted to alt.home.repair
WW[_2_] WW[_2_] is offline

Default Harbor Freight Expansion

"SMS" wrote in message
I've had to go to a HF about 30 minutes away (with no traffic) but
yesterday I saw the HF sign up in a shopping center about two miles away.
I also saw employment ads for several new HF stores in the Bay Area.
Redwood City, Santa Clara (San Jose), and Dublin, are getting new stores.

Their store in Newark (CA) that I've been going to is very poorly managed,
so hopefully the one near me will be better. Last time I was in the Newark
store, there was one cashier open, with a long line, and five employees
(including two cashiers and an assistant manager) having a gab fest behind
another register. When it was my turn, the cashier said, sorry I'm closed,
and another cashier opened and immediately had a long line. I gave up and
told the cashier, "you can have someone put all this stuff back, I'm not
waiting a second time in a line that long."

Nearest HF is 45 miles away. Employees there are very helpful and friendly.
Lucky for me. I won't trade at stores that are nasty to the customers. WW