Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Just had a strange conversation with PG&E about an illegal poleon my property

On Jan 13, 12:34*am, RicodJour wrote:
On Jan 12, 11:29*pm, Smitty Two wrote:

*Mel Knight wrote:

I don't know how long the pole and wires have been there. The creosote
looks still wet, so I'd say about a year or two (compared to other
poles).

I'm just curious, how much land do you have, that a pole could go
unnoticed for a year or two? I'm inclined to say a man shouldn't have
any more dirt than he can keep an eye on.

Maybe he didn't notice the pole going up because he was looking down
at his dirt.

if they are phone wires try calling the phone company with pole number