Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Can one breathe industrial oxygen

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 06:46:14 -0500, Karl Townsend

Perhaps that's why we're seeing all the wailing about "senseless
murders" in AZ, as opposed to more sensible murders?

You guys with TVs just don't realize how bad you have it, being forced
to watch that crap for weeks on end with no new data being added.

Pobrecitos!

I have a TV. I bicycled past a flag at half mast yesterday and didn't
know why so I had to turn it on. Seen all the news about now we need
gun control. I'll leave it off for a month now.

One Atta Boy! comin' atcha, Karl!

--
Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people.
Others have no imagination whatsoever.