Posted to alt.home.repair
Mel Knight Mel Knight is offline

Default Just had a strange conversation with PG&E about an illegal poleon my property

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:48:42 -0500, aemeijers wrote:
So how mad are you? Is it worth hiring lawyers over? And how long has
the pole been there?

I'm not mad. I just don't want poles and wires crossing my property if I
don't have to have it so.

My first inclination is to just tell them to remove it.

My second inclination is to see what they offer (but unless it's on the
order of tens of thousands of dollars, I'll default to my first
inclination).

I don't know how long the pole and wires have been there. The creosote
looks still wet, so I'd say about a year or two (compared to other
poles).

I gave the PG&E guys the pole number but there is no date or other
identifying information in this part of the country (California) on the
poles out here.