Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff R.[_3_] Jeff R.[_3_] is offline

Default Some metalwork, mostly just the kind of craziness that RCM'ers like

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Jeff R. wrote:

I now drive Fords, which are inferior in every respect except
maintenance.
...and I'm a tight *******.

Not to be contrary, but I've always had excellent luck with Fords - as
long
as you keep them in oil! I had a Pinto once, and we'd joke that you'd pull
into the gas station and say, "Fill up the oil and check the gas." ;-)

But the last time I owned one was in 1988-89-90, so things may have
changed.

I must admit I'm extremely proud of them for declining that government
bailout money!

Cheers!
Rich

No no!
You misunderstand.
All of my Fords have been excellent in terms of maintenance and reliability.

The Citroen was excellent in every other respect.

--
Jeff R.