Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Some metalwork, mostly just the kind of craziness that RCM'ers like

Jeff R. wrote:

I now drive Fords, which are inferior in every respect except maintenance.
...and I'm a tight *******.

Not to be contrary, but I've always had excellent luck with Fords - as long
as you keep them in oil! I had a Pinto once, and we'd joke that you'd pull
into the gas station and say, "Fill up the oil and check the gas." ;-)

But the last time I owned one was in 1988-89-90, so things may have changed.

I must admit I'm extremely proud of them for declining that government
bailout money!

Cheers!
Rich