Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some metalwork, mostly just the kind of craziness that RCM'ers like

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 21:50:42 -0600, Ignoramus8927

On 2011-01-13, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:55:58 -0600, Ignoramus8927

On 2011-01-13, Pete C. wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
Hey, while we're off-topic, I just read in tonight's paper that
IlliNOISE just increased its income tax by 66%, but I haven't heard
Iggy scream reach me yet.

My comment: finally someone had enough sense to get taxes in line with
expenses.

You have no qualms about how they're spending the tax money and how
large and corrupt the Illinois gov't is right now? You and Lew (oops,
the one on the Wreck, Hodgett) are a pair.

I have a lot of qualms about that.

I had hoped so. But your sole initial statement was pro-corrupt-gov't.
Interesting.

Hey Iggy, there is no income tax in Texas... There is also a lower cost
of living and a lot more elbow room for a nice big shop.

I like everything about Texas, except weather is too hot and I do not
like the unhealthy, bloodthirsty obsession with death penalty. I
especially like their love of guns, "albow room", and beautiful women.

We are thinking of perhaps getting a house on a bigger plot of land.

A large shop (or three) and a little house on a few acres, right?

Maybe something like 1.25 acre.

In the city, or farther out in the Burbs? Staying in Illinois?

--
Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people.
Others have no imagination whatsoever.