Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some metalwork, mostly just the kind of craziness that RCM'ers like

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:42:16 -0800, Rich Grise

On Jan 12, 1:43*pm, Ignoramus8927
On 2011-01-12, Jim Wilkins wrote:
On Jan 12, 11:16?am, Ignoramus8927
Wow, this exceeds the average level of craziness that I would expect,
by two orders of magnitude.

But he's French.

OK, then by one order of magnitude

Another Paris masterpiece of dystopian dieselpunk architectu

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...anmaritane.jpg

No, it isn't a refinery.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centre_Georges_Pompidou

Bussard Ramjets? ;-)

No, for at least two reasons:

1) Bussards have a streamlined style to them.

2) That building moves WAAAAY too slow for them to work.

Hey, while we're off-topic, I just read in tonight's paper that
IlliNOISE just increased its income tax by 66%, but I haven't heard
Iggy scream reach me yet.

--
The United States of America is the greatest, the
noblest and, in its original founding principles,