Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default OT Electric Shavers - mens views needed

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:28:32 +0000, Adrian C
wrote:

On 11/01/2011 10:20, Mark wrote:

You'll not get as close a shave with an electric and they struggle to
cope with a few days growth but they win on the convenience front.

If in that situation steam your face in the shower first, dry it, then
try it. Works for me

The face has to be really DRY, though, else an electric shaver just
drags and feels most uncomfortable. I have a 3-rotor Philishave that
must be 25 years old and I've never changed the heads. It is
practically useless, but still good enough for a quick whip-round to
keep the beard at bay.

Then, when I'm going out (every few days) I'll have a wet shave with a
Bib cheapo razor. Works fine!

MM