Posted to alt.home.repair
bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Gun lobby always wins

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 10:25:27 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

bpuharic wrote:
On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 08:21:24 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

RicodJour wrote:
When the "government" comes for you they won't be restricting
themselves to handguns and rifles. They've got planes, tanks and
the Bomb, not to mention chemical weapons, drones, etc., etc. But
they won't need to resort to that, as they control food, water and
power supplies.

Of course they won't resort to that, mainly because the troops would
flatly refuse to carry out such orders.

then we dont need guns to protect us from govt if troops wont carry
out the order

But it could be an "alternate" army. As in the Army of Northern Aggression.

ah, well, then. that makes it OK

Or the existing army could be so depleted and/or engaged elsewhere that a
guerrilla army from Juarez, numbering (if you believe the press) several
tens of thousands decides to invade El Paso.

yeah i know. all the wetbacks coming to steal our corn, eh?