Posted to alt.home.repair
bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Gun lobby always wins

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 06:00:20 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Jan 11, 9:43*pm, bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:45:49 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

wrote:
Actually, every bit as relevant, now. The RKBA is so that
the citizens can defend themselves against government gone
bad.

fine. you go ahead take on our modern army with a .38. let me know how
that works out

I can't take on the US army with a .38, but I can take on a deranged
home invader that breaks into my home in the middle of the night
or the one that tries to rob my businesss. Just as countless
Americans do
every year.

gee. gunnies say that guns prevent crime.

and here we are in the most heavily armed nation on earth

with the highest murder rate. so it seems guns may prevent
shoplifiting

but they dont prevent murder.