Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Meat Plow[_5_] Meat Plow[_5_] is offline

Default TVs compatible, from one continent to the next??

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 19:31:34 -0500, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Phil Hobbs wrote:

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In ,
Michael A. wrote:
U-matic? Only ever used for news stuff here. And office viewing
before VHS.

1" C Format ruled until the arrival of Beta SP and MII.

So, you used 2" until the other formats were availible?

Which part of 1" C format don't you understand?

What don't you understand? 2" predated all of the other formats.

Perhaps it's a language thing. Look it up if you don't understand
'ruled'.

"Television is a vast wasteland."

"And Usenet isn't far behind."

Internet television is the new frontier Mike. My new Samsung
is internet connected and I suspect that is the new trend. And not just a
trend but a developing standard.