Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default TVs compatible, from one continent to the next??

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

In article ,
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Seems to me you were a 'back room boy' with no experience of
production. Gawd help us if you were responsible for providing the
facilities others had to work round.

I produced & directed a live newscast for a year in '73 & 74 at Ft.
Greely, AK.

Ah. News. Hence all the references to U-Matic and VHS as if they were
broadcast systems.

BZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was no video tape equipment
at that station. If you would pay attention, or even better, if you had
red that message of mine on the DOD Afrts website you might have a
clue. Why would I be loading 16 mm & 35 mm, but not mention video tape?

Teflon coated.