Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Today's Tidbit: Molasses and Rust

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 00:30:05 -0800, Rich Grise
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Rich Grise wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Rich does. Then he smokes it.

Say, Mike, what's with this personal hardon for me? Or are you
just in need of medical attention?

Say, Rich, are you so drunk that you can't come up with a new
insult? You should just number them.

Are you afraid to answer my question? What's with the personal hardon?

As far as insults go, there's no need - you're the one that has to live
with yourself, which is evidently already quite sufficient punishment.

Just -plonk- him, as we have done, already.

I'm SOOOO tempted to say, "Ha ha, nanner nanner nanner, I win!" but I
believe I'll leave that kind of crap to the ones who still get off on
that sort of thing.

I _am_ trainable, expecially when youse guys do something like read me
the riot act about the political crap I posted that might have driven Ernie
away.

But it's SOOO easy to bait Michael (some might call me a Master Baiter,
which is certainly true in at least one sense :- ) - I can almost see
him giving himself a stroke raging at me.

Thanks!!
Rich