Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Designing

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:15:21 -0500, wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Got insulation in the roof yet? Just drill 4" holes and blow it in if
you have a finished floor up there. Cover with a strip of carpeting.

I have a half-finished floor up there. And part is not even (very)
accessible. Unfortunately this project is not near the top of my list
for now.

Aren't all the joists open lengthwise? Blow it in!

My little black "shop mole" is just going to half to tough it out.

HUH? Whassat?

Awe, you missed my two posts about my furry, black shop mole? One was
sort of funny...I'll see if I can locate the posts later.

--
The United States of America is the greatest, the
noblest and, in its original founding principles,