Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Today's Tidbit: Molasses and Rust

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 00:30:05 -0800, Rich Grise
wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Rich Grise wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Rich does. Then he smokes it.

Say, Mike, what's with this personal hardon for me? Or are you
just in need of medical attention?

Say, Rich, are you so drunk that you can't come up with a new
insult? You should just number them.

Are you afraid to answer my question? What's with the personal hardon?

As far as insults go, there's no need - you're the one that has to live
with yourself, which is evidently already quite sufficient punishment.

Just -plonk- him, as we have done, already.

--
The United States of America is the greatest, the
noblest and, in its original founding principles,