Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Myth of the Texas Economy

On Jan 12, 12:41*am, Hawke wrote:

It's not that. It's just that we've been to other places. And they're a
lot better than Texas.

Hawke

I have lived in California. I left in 1962 because it was a terrible
place to live. I do not think it has improved.

The above is similar to your comments on Texas. I did not say where
in California I lived. I implied that all of California is the same
as the bit where I lived.

Like I said, they did not teach you to think in college. I notice you
provide no cites for most of what you say.

http://www.wavenewspapers.com/news/r.../37673589.html

California ranks next to last in states where the adult population has at least a high school education, according to a report released by the California Faculty Association at Cal State Los Angeles.

Ranking 49th out of 50 states is an indication of the state’s deteriorating educational status in recent decades, according to “California at the Edge of a Cliff,” by Thomas G. Mortenson.

Dan