Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete Zahut[_4_] Pete Zahut[_4_] is offline

Default Caple DF625 Dishwasher

Tim W wrote:
"Pete Zahut" wrote in message
[...]
I've never heard of Caple before, so my question is, has anyone
else? [...]

Maurice Lay is a long established 'distributor' to the kitchen trade.
Eg they have for many years done storage and haulage for all the
goods included in fitted kitchens and available through independant
designers, contractors and builders. Their 'own brand' products have
always been badged CAPLE and look like they are bought in from all
over but I believe the Stainless Steel Cookers and stuff were/are
made in their own factories. I didn't know they were available these
days through regular retail outlets.
The quality of the goods was imho pretty sound but they lacked the
design and finish of the leading brands.

When I was in that business (some years back) I recall a rep telling
me that there actually was only one dishwasher factory in all of
Europe, making dishwashers for all the European brands under one roof.

All of the above might and might not be true

Tim w

Thanks Tim, food for thought there sir so cheers.