Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Electric Shavers - mens views needed

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 07:54:48 -0000, Skipweasel wrote:

I then discovered that he was using the blades (purchased with the

family supermarket shopping) precisely once each, and then binning

them, because he thought "that's what you were supposed to do"!

Well in todays "germ" paranoid and throw away culture that is not
overly surprising.

I blame the parents. (insert smiley of choice here).

Aye, I'm glad to say that my kids will talk to me about anything,
even my daughter and The Curse.

--
Cheers
Dave.