Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default O.T. The sick gun culture.

"bpuharic" wrote in message

if gun ownership causes a DECREASE in violence like you say it does

why are we the most viotent developed country in the world?

Because we are not, how much simpler can it be made for you? Many
"developed" nations have higher murder rates than the U.S., including Russia
and the former Soviet republics, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina and Turkey.
Within the U.S. most homicides by firearm involve young minority men
involved in gangs and the illegal drug trade, still a serious problem, but
homicide is well down the list of causes of death for most Americans, coming
in at 15. It is also notable that states that allow concealed carry of
weapons have lower crime rates than states that don't allow CCW. You're
entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts.