Posted to alt.home.repair

Default O.T. The sick gun culture.

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 23:37:20 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 21:53:48 -0600, "
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 22:06:58 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 07:02:33 -0600, Jim Yanik
wrote:

bpuharic wrote in
m:

Crimes committed by legal gun owners are rare that they're statistically
insignificant

11,000 deaths are insiginificant?

were all or most of those committed by LAWFUL gun owners?

with 300M guns in this country, the distinction between legal and
illegal ownership is a fiction.

Now we all *know* you're stupid.

ah. so you think there's some way to track and control 300M guns

Good God, no! Why would we even WANT to track guns. There should be another
300M, at least. I'm thinking about buying a Walther PPK/S for my wife, in
fact.

golly. are you psychic? do you do a vulcan mind meld with each gun?

Nope, just a full magazine.

chalk it up to the "revolving door of "justice"";
lenient judges and prosecutors who plea-bargain down to lesser crimes and
shorter sentences.

let's see. america has the highest rate of incarceration in the world.
we have more prisoners than china.

...and that's relevant to gun ownership, how?

how's that leniency working out?

Not well, obviously.

obviously because 'leniency' is just another figment of the right's
imagination

Wrong. As long as loony lefty judges, and politicians, keep turning them out,
they'll keep killing.