Posted to alt.home.repair
bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Gun lobby always wins

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 20:13:45 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 22:51:22 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:49:07 -0800, Oren wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzzz

I see you snipped out the references to SCOTUS I made. Just to remind
you they were the Heller (2008) and McDonald (2010) cases

which has what to do with NV?

Easy. The 2nd Amendment in the Nevada Constitution is "incorporated",
via the McDonald 2010 ruling - get my drift.

unnecessary. if it were necessary, then the decision regarding
chicago would have gone the other way.

Can't stand it can you? If the law don't fit into you little world,
just ignore it right? Have some bean sprouts!

nah. i just got bored with all the NV crap.

You get bored easy -- I mentioned it just once. And you snipped my
thread too

yeah gun fanatics bore me. it's such a cliche, it's a power trip and
it'd be funny if the results weren't so deadly.

and the SCOTUS? the same guys that gave us the citizen's united
decision?

those the guys you're talking about?

Sure the "Law of the Land"! I can't make the laws, but can respect
them even if I disagree with them.

and so do i. it just means we get ****ed every time we elect
conservatives