Posted to alt.home.repair
RRW RRW is offline

Default Anti-slip Paint

My front steps were like ice when wet, they were wood painted with
floor and porch. Next time I got some anti slip in the form of silica
powder that I mixed with the paint from Lowes. Works like a charm and
does not settle out of the paint during a painting session.

On Jan 11, 9:14*pm, "WW" wrote:
"Red Green" wrote in message

"WW" wrote in news:1-
:

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Hi,
Sweepin, shoveling snow lately but thinking ahead for summer.
My porch rises about 6 steps and back porch 4 steps. I'd like to apply
anti-slip paint, so stairs will be little safer. Any recommendations?
TIA,

I have used the glass beads route. Works good and I think it would look
better than sand.. My &.02 worth. WW

Oh, it has to look good too! ****, I was gonna follow up with using a
bucket of driveway sealer and some pea stone.

That would work also RG. But don't walk on it barefoot. WW- Hide quoted text -