Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Laminated flooring problem

?
"David Nebenzahl" wrote

- I'm going to have to cut under the door frame. Other than buying a
Multimate or one of its competitors, any
ideas will be appreciated.

Regarding cutting under the door frame, get yourself the Harbor Freight
"multipurpose" tool. I got mine (non-variable-speed) for $35, and it's
going great after many jobs. For wood, you can use the "half-moon" blade
that comes with it.

Home Depot sells a "dovetail saw" with offset handle for about $12. Problem
is, you have to actually move your arm back and forth to make it cut. If
the HF saw was available when I did mine, I'd have bought th at instead.
Pulling a trigger is always better than manual labor!