Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Today's Tidbit: Molasses and Rust

CaveLamb wrote:
Rich Grise wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Rich does. Then he smokes it.

Say, Mike, what's with this personal hardon for me? Or are you
just in need of medical attention?

No offense intended, Rich, but you do sometimes seem to antagonize...

Yeah, sometimes, but what prompted his venom in this thread? What did
I say this time? What's antagonistic about saying that derusting with
molasses is a waste of molasses? (I'd rather eat the molasses, or use
it in cookies and use either Naval Jelly or, being an electronics geek,
the electrolytic method.

Maybe he's just ill.

BTW, I've quit even reading the political threads; it's always just the
same old crap, and quite tiresome.

_Some_ of us are educable.

Maybe that's it - I won't play his silly games any more.

Thanks,
Rich