Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Denis G.[_2_] Denis G.[_2_] is offline

Default Interesting new development for us 4-eyed folk... electronicfocusing lens

On Jan 11, 8:50*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 20:32:35 -0800, Jon Anderson

wrote:
This is rather interesting, glasses that can be switched from bi-focal
to regular lens in milliseconds, either manually or automatically.

Price, according to demonstrator, will carry a 'slight' premium over
blended lenses in a high quality frame.

Yeah, "only" a couple grand more than the normal $600/pair for those
damnable progressive lenses.

Probably won't see these on Zenni anytime soon.... *

g I reckon not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buLnHrBDCao

Tres chic!

--
You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will
preserve for our children this, the last best hope

Wasn't Elvis Costello wearing a prototype of these years ago?