Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Gun lobby

DD_BobK wrote:

Your analogy is off the mark. Increased CCW has not resulted in
"more disasters".

Check the FBI's data.... I'll put my money on the armed citizen.
They kill more bad guys than the police and they kill fewer "good
guys" by mistake.

The reason being..... they typically have better situational intel,
they are there from start to finish and know the good guys from the
bad guys.
The police arrive on scene and if the shooting has already started
have very time to assess the situation.

Right. The anti-gun crowd often puts forth the rhetorical question: "When
the police arrive, how are they to know who the bad guy is if everybody is
armed?"

The answer to that is easy: "The bad guy is the one on the ground bleeding
out from multiple gunshot wounds."