Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jeffrey Angus Jeffrey Angus is offline

Default TVs compatible, from one continent to the next??

On 1/11/2011 6:00 PM, Meat Plow wrote:
I've no experience in PAL or SECAM whatsoever. But to just unilaterally
claim the NTSC is inferior I just don't see it. So there must be more to
the story. Maybe politics in some wild manner? That tends to **** people
off.

People like to make stupid acronyms.
Innovations People Don't Need and Always Off Line for example.

When you call them on it, they go sideways, just like asking
a person to explain "why" they feel the way they do when you
ask them a political or religious question.

You'll get the same response mentioning Bill Gates and Micro
Soft. Despite that fact that without MS and the accidental
release of the IBM PC architecture we wouldn't have the speed
or power at the price we have now.

And of course, when psycho's off their meds get involved,
Well....

Jeff