Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim S Jim S is offline

Default OT Electric Shavers - mens views needed

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:13:17 -0800 (PST), jgharston wrote:

Jules Richardson wrote:
OTOH, I get annoyed at wet-shave blades where the silly little foam strip
wears out and renders the head useless long before the actual cutting
blade has gone dull;

I get annoyed at the TV adverts that show that all you need to do with
a wet shave is swipe, swipe, swipe, all done. Lies!!! It's scrape
scrape
scraaapppe, scrape scrape scrape scraaapppe, scrape, scrape scrape,
rinse, flick, scrape, scrape, scrape, rinse, flick, scrape, etc.

JGH

I am a fussy shaver and need to get every last bristle including those just
inside the nose. Wet shave with Fusion (non-vibrating) - shaving oil
(cheapest) - shave down and up - smoother than a babies bum - 5 minutes max
- blade lasts 1 calendar month (in case I forget to change it) - jobs a
gud'n
--
Jim S
Tyneside UK