Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default O.T. The sick gun culture.

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Folks with catatonic schizophrenia, sleep or eating disorders,
obsessive-compulsive disorder, gender identity disorder, hypochondria,
agoraphobia, homosexual tendencies, or, in fact, MOST mental problems, may
fit the definition of "mental disease or defect," yet not be a threat to
anyone, including themselves.

Which is the main reason every mental health law that I am familiar
with always has a clause about dangerous to self or others included.
Usually as the first criteria. That and gravely disabled.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke