Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default O.T. The sick gun culture. AKA Harry is our village idiot.

DD_BobK wrote:

In a suburb of LA, LA County Deputy Sheriffs (10 of them) fired 120
shots at a guy in a Suburban.
He turned out to be unarmed, luckily they only hit him with four shots
but they did manage to hit one of their own.

Total lack of fire discipline...
maybe cops should go back to revolvers, with fewer rounds they might
be more careful or at the very least have fewer total misses.

In my training, we were admonished: "He who puts the most metal in the air
almost always wins."

In my view, cop cars should mount mini-guns. Give the stink-eyes a really
bad day.