Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default O.T. The sick gun culture. AKA Harry is our village idiot.

"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Jan 10, 1:01 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

I once pulled a handgun to stop two dogs from making lunch of out of son's
legs. There was no risk to anyone but the two dogs. Unfortunately, the
owner
stopped them before I could dispatch them.

Unfortunately...? You wanted to shoot the dogs? Interesting. I've
never threatened a dog, but I have told the owner I would be punching
him in the face unless he controlled his dogs.

"Unfortunately" was the correct choice of words. If those dogs (and their
owner) pulled this particular stunt once, they will repeat it. In this
instance, the owner stopped the dogs using a one word command. The state
trooper found that very interesting. Can you guess why?