Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default O.T. The sick gun culture.

In article ,
"benick" wrote:

Well if you didn't post things that make you look like a moron than I
wouldn't call you a MORON..I calls'em likes I sees'em...This had absolutely
NOTHING to do with Palin and everything to do with your PDS (Palin
Derangement Disorder)...Now crawl back under your bridge...

The ex-FBI profiler NBC trots out in cases like these actually made
that point today (probably never see him again). He said there was
nothing in the writings released or his background that indicated this
was political. (He was registered independent and hadn't voted in the
last round.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke