Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default OT Electric Shavers - mens views needed

On Jan 10, 4:15*pm, JW wrote:
On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 08:07:59 -0800 (PST), Man at B&Q wrote:
On Jan 10, 3:59 pm, JW wrote:
On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 14:57:05 -0000, sweetheart wrote:
Hi,

I need to find out what sort of electric shaver might be good for my
father. he is 88 years old and getting to cut himself a bit with a razor. he
uses a Gillette Turbo at the moment. As he keeps cutting himself I wondered
if an electric might be better? he used to use an electric shaver when I was
a child - a Rolls make , that goes back a few years to the 1950's/60's I
reckon. he liked it but didn't find a suitable replacement after and went
on to wet shave.

I was looking at the TV ads for the Braun ( the one that says you can shave
off a weekend beard) but there are several of them and I don't know which to
get. Not knowing much about mens shaving I am a bit stuck Has anyone got one
of those shavers who might be able to tell me which is best?

Thanks for any advice.

If he has always been a wet shave man, he will hate anything electric. I

Why?

Best thing I ever did was switch to electric.

No problems in switching my elderly father (80+) either.

MBQ

It is my view.

You wriote as though it were fact.

I am a man.