Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default O.T. The sick gun culture.

On Jan 10, 10:28*pm, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:51:26 -0800, "DGDevin"

wrote:

"Oren" *wrote in messagenews:3osmi69embge9ip0pu07h3ujhmar5an8m0@4ax .com...

What the hell is in your drinking water over there?! You depend on
your government to protect you, but I don't expect mine to protect me.

In recent years his government has been mulling the idea of banning *knives*
as well, at least those with blades long enough to be deemed readily
life-threatening.

"The government has been urged to relax gun laws which make it illegal
for Britain's top pistol shooters to train in England, Scotland and
Wales."

"...But British team members face having to do all their 2012
preparations abroad."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/other_sports/olympics_2012/4162498.stm

harry may poke his eye out with a pointy stick. Maybe even cut himself
with sharpened garden implements.

He has to be protected from himself.

What gives you the idea I care about pistol shooters of any
description? What a boring pursuit. I have no interest at all in what
the morons get up to.