Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default O.T. The sick gun culture.

"frag" wrote in message
eb.com...
"benick" wrote in
:

"frag" wrote in message
eb.com...
Palin needs to take her Hit List off the web. And she needs to stop
putting
up that sort of thing.

You mean the same kind of thing the DNC had up which is target areas
ON A MAP marked with a bulls eye..You're an IDIOT and shouldn't
believe everything MSNBC regurgitates for you...MORON...

OIC that's how you communicate by calling me a moron? I feel sorry for
you. You need to calm down.

Well if you didn't post things that make you look like a moron than I
wouldn't call you a MORON..I calls'em likes I sees'em...This had absolutely
NOTHING to do with Palin and everything to do with your PDS (Palin
Derangement Disorder)...Now crawl back under your bridge...