Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default O.T. The sick gun culture.

"Oren" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 08:40:25 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

Sick half wits you gun loving lot are.

I knew you would start some ****. I'm _certain_ you've been drooling
over your keyboard the last couple of days to start something.

When you only have seconds to protect yourself and family, remember
the police are only minutes away.

My guns are like insurance: better to have them and not need them,
than to need them and not have them.

What the hell is in your drinking water over there?! You depend on
your government to protect you, but I don't expect mine to protect me.

Excuse me while I go polish my bullets :-/

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns...

I carry a gun because a cop won't fit in my pocket..

When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have them...

Guns don't kill people , PEOPLE kill people...

CAUTION...Homeowner is armed...

There's nothing that strikes more fear into an intruders heart than the
slide action of a 12 gauge pump shotgun when chambering a round as he crawls
thru a window...Makes him back right back out...

Now that the "he was a tea bagger and listened to Rush , Beck or Palin" has
fallen on it's face as he was a pot smoking , heavy metal listening , occult
worshipping NUTJOB it's on to plan B...more gun laws...That dog won't hunt
either...Now crawl back under your bridge TROLL...